I'm such a warm weather person so when the summer ends, I tend to get really sad about it. One of the ways I like to get excited about fall is to plan fun fall activities. Today I'm sharing my fall bucket list -- fun things to do when the weather cools down a bit!
Also, this look is perfect for fun fall activities. It's comfortable and warm, but also can take you from day to night. You can easily swap out the booties
for a flat bootie (like these ones!) or add a jacket (like this one!) if the temps drop more than you'd like. The sweater
has perfectly cut cold-shoulder detailing and it hangs really nicely. It's also on MAJOR sale for under $18 right now! I've already talked about this handbag
a few times, but I'll say it again. It's such a good dupe for the designer version and for under $40, it's a steal! I have it in this cognac color and also in the dove grey shade.
- Alright, my first and favorite fall bucket list item is going to the cider mill. When I first moved to LA, I quickly realized that cider mills are not a national thing. We have tons of them in Michigan. There are apple orchards in other states too that offer some of the cider mill goodness. The best part is apple cider and donuts. Last year, I went with some friends and mixed champagne with our apple cider and it was the best idea ever. If you haven't tried that yet, you're missing out! We were calling it a cidermosa, but I think it needs a better name.
- Try a fall recipe (food or cocktail!). I mentioned the cidermosa earlier and that will definitely be on the menu for fall for me, but I also love to try new crockpot meals. They're easy and it's nice to cook more hot meals when the weather cools down.
- Take your workouts outside. Fall is THE BEST time work out outside in my opinion. I love that my stamina is higher because the heat doesn't wear you out as quickly. The only downside is that it gets darker earlier and I love working out in the evenings.
- Go wine tasting! In northern Michigan, there are a ton of wineries and when the leaves start turning colors, it's gorgeous! I've been wine tasting in a few different parts of the country and it's always a fun time. Sunny fall days are perfect for sitting outside and sipping on some yummy wine with friends and family!
- Go on a day trip. I'm so guilty of going to the same places over and over again, yet there are SO many places and cities in my own state that I've never seen. Plan a little day trip somewhere close-ish and just go exploring. It's a great way to get out and do something new without breaking the bank. Plus, you never know, you might find a new favorite spot!
- Go to a haunted house or a corn maze. I'm not about being scared for fun. I don't think there's a single thing fun about being scared so the haunted house thing is out for me, but I can definitely participate in a corn maze.
- Go hiking! I LOVE hiking and fall is one of the best times of the year to do it. It's not as hot which makes it more bearable and the leaves are so colorful that the views are usually even more beautiful than they normally are.SWEATER | JEANS | HANDBAG | BOOTIES | EARRINGS | NAIL POLISH | BRACELETS
What's on your fall bucket list? Let me know down below in the comments!
Shop this look below: