Although I'm soaking up every ounce of summer, back to school is coming up quick and so is fall. With that being said, I wanted to talk about my fall wardrobe essentials.
1. A great scarf- This floral one is the perfect way to add a little pop of color and print to your outfit. It's also a pretty versatile color for fall.
2. Booties- This is a given. You guys know I loooooove booties! I have quite the collection of them. These ones are a pair that you could literally wear with any look.
3. A plaid button-up- You can tie this around your waist, throw it on over a white tee, or tuck in the front for a chic look. Plaid is one of the most timeless patterns in the fashion world.
4. A great crossbody bag- I think this blush-colored fringe bag is absolutely gorgeous! I love the fringe detailing -- it's very on trend for this season too!
5. Lace-up flats- I'm sure you've seen this around for the last fews seasons, and this fall is no different. These flats are great for the office and can easily be taken from daytime to nighttime.
6. A comfy sweater- This one has a ladder detailing down the arms. It's so chic and super cozy for the chilly evenings in the fall.
7. A wool hat- Hats have really made a comeback in the last year or so. I have a few that I rotate between and this neutral-colored one will go with any outfit.
8. A neutral tote- These catch-all bags are great to bring with you when you know you're going to be on the go all day. You can throw in an extra pair of shoes, your laptop, or even your gym clothes.
9. A utility jacket- I have mine in an olive army green color which I've categorized as a neutral. It can be put in my bag and I can throw it on when the night gets cooler.
Are your fall wardrobe essentials on this list or do you have any that I missed? Let me know in the comments!
Shop my essentials below: