It's no secret that one of my necessities in life is perfectly manicured nails. I have my technique down to a tee including every product and tool I use. I rarely go to get manicures except in rare cases such as last weekend, and my nails were chipped by Monday. I don't leave my house with chipped nails. Fun fact: I once cancelled a first date because my nails were chipped. Might sound crazy, in fact I know it sounds crazy, but I like to present myself with my best
foot nails forward.
Today I want to share my go-to nail colors for summer. I'd love to pretend I'm that person who constantly has a ton of new fun colors on their nails, but I'm not. Of course, I switch it up and will wear a different color here and there, but they usually only last for a few days tops. 99.9% of the time you will see me wearing 1 of these 5 shades for the next 4-5 months. Here we go!
1. That's Berry Daring- This is a great raspberry shade that is creamy and smooth to apply. This color is probably by all time favorite color to wear when I'm tan. I feel like when my skin is sunkissed this color compliments it perfectly. Don't get me wrong though, I wear this shade tan or no tan!
2. Elephantastic Pink- After searching for years for the perfect pink shade, I finally found this little guy a few years ago. I can't get enough. I love that it's a real pink color without looking too neon, bright, or barbieish (not a word). It's a color that shows you're feeling summery, but that you could still wear in a business meeting. Best pink on the block!
3. I Love Applause- This color is from the OPI Muppets Collection and it's UH-MAZING! Seriously, it's such a great super light pink color. You need it.
4. Live. Love. Carnival.- This shade from the Brazil Collection is a nice creamy orange color. Can we say summertime and sunshine? Oh yes!
5. Suzi Shops & Island Hops- This light pink is from the Hawaii Collection that came out earlier this year. It's pinker than I Love Applause, but still light and a neutral for everyday wear. This is a great option when you're in the mood for a color, but don't want anything too bold.There you go, my favorite nail polish shades for summer. I'm not going to lie, I've worn three of these colors this week already!
What is your favorite nail polish shade? Let me know in the comments!